This next weekend we have NO Kids!!!
NO KIDS I TELL YOU! Now, don't get me wrong. We love our kids, really we do. OUr children are indeed gifts from God and we are truly blessed in that respect. A weekend without kids is like a weekend without... how about you finish that sentence for me in your own words??
Here are some things we have thought about doing so far:
- Eat bag of Oreos with milk in its entirety for a meal
- Run around naked
- Slide down the bannisters (this would NOT be while doing #2)
- Drink straight from the orange juice and/or milk jug
- Sleep until NOON
- Watch movie that does not include animation or super heroes
- Go to the bathroom without the peace of mind knowing that NOBODY is going to come pounding on the door